CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
Online bookings require a non-refundable booking fee. If you need to cancel, please notify us within 24 hours of your appointment to avoid a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 3 hours of the appointment and no call no shows will result in full payment off the services booked.
The cancellation fee will be charged to the card on file which is given at the time of booking. Confirmation emails and text's are a curtesy, it is still the clients responsibility to inform us if you would like to cancel or make changes to the appointment.
When booking an appointment with us, you are agreeing to our policies.
- To guarantee your desired appointment time, a credit card is required at the time of booking. Please have this information ready when booking. We keep this information as a part of our cancellation policy. Upon check out the guest may choose their method of payment.
- Online bookings require a non-refundable booking fee. This will be applied as a credit towards to your service total. Booking deposits are not required when reserving an appointment internally or by phone with our receptionists.
- If you are uncomfortable with leaving payment information, we gladly welcome you on a walk-in basis. Please feel welcome to call ahead to see if there is any walk-in availability before coming in.
- At the time of booking, please advise our front desk staff of any health conditions or special needs which may affect your service(s).
- As a courtesy to our guests, our staff makes every effort to confirm each of our appointments. We do understand how easy it may be to forget an appointment; therefore all of our appointments are confirmed via email or text 48 hours prior for your convenience. In addition, we call to remind you of your appointment 24 hours prior if the appointment has not yet been confirmed. Not responding to a confirmation message is not cancelling an appointment, please let us know if you will not be able to make it. Please ensure that we have your current contact information. Our reminders are a courtesy, it remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals and cancellation fees.
- Chic offers free consultations to all new clients upon request. If you are new to a service, book a consultation and we can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Guests under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian present at check in. Parent or guardian is also required to complete a release form before any service is provided.
- We recommend that you arrive 10-15 min prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow ample time to fill out necessary paperwork. Each new client will be asked to provide us with a brief history of allergies and medications that may affect your service(s). Returning guests may also be asked to update an intake form at any time to the discretion of Chic.
- All appointment lengths have been designed to provide you with the best service possible. We will always try to accommodate late arrivals. However, the length of service may be adjusted so as not to interrupt the scheduled appointments of other guests. Full price of service will apply, so please plan accordingly. If you are unable to make it in a reasonable time, we will have to reschedule your appointment and the cancellation fee will apply.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Chic. We will do our best to keep our guests up to date on any changes that may occur, but encourage guests to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment(s).
- Gift cards are available in any dollar amount and may be purchased at Chic
- The value of a gift card will expire after 2 year.
- We are unable to process any returns or reimburse payment transactions on gift cards even if lost, misplaced or stolen. Gift cards cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Chic specials cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or third party deals.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your service(s), contact us within 3 days of your appointment and we will be happy to make adjustments to your satisfaction.
We will try to accommodate all client requests, but if our artists feel that the request may be damaging to your health, they will make the proper recommendation(s).
WHEN YOU SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE POLICIES. ALL INFORMATION EXCHANGED DURING YOUR VISIT AT CHIC WILL BE KEPT COMPLETELY SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
- All service series packages, retail, and Chic Supply sales are final. In the event you purchased a defective product, we will exchange it within 7 days of purchase, provided a receipt is present. Unfortunately, we cannot provide cash or credit refunds for returned product, service packages, or series.